Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's been a quarter

This is my very first blog. Although I've got no idea what does blog actually mean. Anyway, I just gonna crap it all out, crap out what I want to crap. So, please guys, hope you don't mind if it's abit boring!!!
It's been a quarter since I broke up with her. We are just like strangers , 2 persons who don't really talk to each other, feeling so weird. We started like good friends, then started to go out, then in love, then broke up , eventually becoming "absolutely" strangers! I don't know if she hates me. Why cant we be good friends?? I really thought about it. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't start at the very first place? Oh well, "you never try, you'll never know" comes through my mind.
How are you?
Stil feeling stressed with studies?
still feeling stomachache when you're stressed?
Is there a new greater guy walking into your life?? :p
To be honest, I still think of you sometimes, maybe I'm missing the sweet past we had, or maybe I'm still single, and miss being attached?
And of course, past is past, it's all purely sweet memory. I'm already moving on my life. But, I still think of you whenever I listen to "that" song. haha..
I have learnt a mistake from this relationship. I guess everyone who had a relationship in the past would have learnt something useful. And I do. I'll cherish the next relationship in the future. Only time can convince this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya..pak cik..fikir banyak la u..hahaha

AmAndA said...

hey my dear.... how r u recently??? hmmm i agree wit u.... never try it never know... even it was not a happy ending r'ship, but u can learn from it n u'll be better for next r'ship... hahaha..... jia you then.. u can do it!!!