Friday, May 30, 2008

Had such a bad bad bad day!!

Daniel Potter( if I spelt his name correctly), you can sing a song to me!!
Anyway, I haven't updated my blog since 10 days ago. Guess I do it now. Have been busy with Aboriginal health assignment and preparation for pharmacology.
As the title has implied, I had a bad bad day today, or maybe you think not really as your other bad bad day. This how the story begins
Woke up early, went to OHCWA for Histopathology revision session. Looking at Tuberculosis histologically, which I barely had any idea about it. Looking at the slides, just like reading a story book in Greek or Russian, (or probably Korean!!! PABOYA!!!). And I asked Dr Frydrych a dumb question, ----> Do TB and Amyloidosis look 'quite' similar histologically?
Man!! ALWIN GOT CHOPPED !!!She, whose popular quote has always been " You guys have to read the recommended textbooks to pass this unit", just told me something intimidating+ depressing+pressurising+ pathologising, " It's already 3 weeks away from exams, and you never read your textbook, and you don't understand 'blablabla'. I can guarantee that you are going to fail." OMG-ness!! that just crushed my heart at that very spur of that very moment.
Anyway, I understand that she was not being mean, she was actually being honest and motivating/inspiring. Hoping that I better study my ass off for the upcoming exams!
Then, I had a 20 pissed-me-off and dumbly-answered Pharmacology MCQ test. And yes! I just stupidly answered the questions, regardless of how many rounds of full lecture contents I have gone through, and despite of how Xiaomao wished me Good luck and hope I scored at least 16/20. Sorry for disappointing you, I feel so dumb, dumb, dumb, please don't say that I am smart, cause I'm just not. I got the result, and it wasn't pleasant enough. But I passed. How on earth was I gonna fail if i studied right? If I did, I better be......(no idea).
Then, had large pizza "con tuntto" with iced Mocha for lunch. Anyway that anchovies tasted so salty!! GOSH!! and, I felt so FATTO!!!damn!! :P
A quote from Lil' Jon" How can you eat pizza and then drink milk( Mocha) the same time?"
thanks to u JON!I am having a Gastroinstestinal tract discomfort at the moment!!
Lil' Jon who got addicted to "Ah Long Pte Ltd" has dubbed Alwin a new nicname. which again doesn't sound as pleasant as the one that he usually calls me (uncle). Guess what's the new nicname!

CHAO AH KUA

which means " smelly sissy". I guess just because only lil'Jon and Tiffy and Alwin(barely) can understand Hokkien or Singlish in Pods! We know that Jono cant!!There's no one else that he can make fun of, except Alwin I guess. Haha..But excuse me man!!!


Hereby, I would like to send my condolence to Pei Fen, whose father passed away few days ago! Hope you and your family stay strong! And may God be with you all always.

I would like to wish my friends here in Australia, includes Newcastle as well (aaron, i mean u!!!) Good luck in exams!!
Ok, think I have spent too much time for this. I better stop here, and update again if i have the time.
A message for Tiffy, " thanks for the delicious cookies today, I'm sure they taste better than those at Famous Amous, Muahaha!!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya..disturb u nia..u not chao ah kua la..dont cry..

see la..told u at uni d.. dont eat pizza and milk..only gila ppl do that.

the gen path one..i didnt go.but see her mood when she talked to u when we walked pass her..die la u..hahahahhaa..ji soo will agree..

hahahaha..i oso duno what else to type d la..dont eat then go sleep straight..fat la wait..

dont say i din say..hahahahaha..ok?

Anonymous said...

and its daniel powter la..

cilaka..hahahahaha

alwinliew said...

Haha, my mum jus told me off for eating late, she said "tambah gemuk" in Hakka.!!coz she assumed I was gonna sit down later after meal.haha

Ji soo Kim said...

kk yes Jon Hiew i totally agree with you.
And more.....importantly, I really love that sentence "I can guarantee that you are gonna fail"
hahahahh

alwinliew said...

Ji SOO!!! HUH!! duhHH!!
u say it again, I am gonna.....ddon't worry..whatever!

JF said...

hey!!! alwin!
dun be so sad!!
i know u you had a very very bad day today! tats alrite!
tomolo will be a good day ok!
good luck k! all the best in yr exams!^^ cheer up bro!

JF said...

ALWIN ALWIN!! wanna WIN! hahhaax.. i m bored!

stupid ang said...

omg dude?? is tat ur very very bad bad bad day?? U can considered as a very lucky guy edi if compared to china there....study fail doesn't mean anything,u still can retake wad....faster go change ur title of this post!!! haha juz kidding >.< k la gonna to bath...update more,dude

aaronshak said...

hey alwin...no wonder u wanted me to read ur blog and drop u a comment..hahaha..my name is in it..hahaha..thanks man...all the best to u too...i've started studying for the finals..so..u better do too aight~ cheers~

MeL said...

smile dude =)