Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy birthday Xiao Mao!






It's Xiao Mao's birthday today. And I did not celebrate with her today (actually I did...), but i brought Xiao Mao out for supper ( yes fatto0o!!) last night.



Here's the story.



I rocked up at her house at 11.10pm, rang her up, telling her that I was Hung-hung, and of course I asked if she could accompany me for supper!



We went to Fast Eddy. She brought in the soft toy I bought for her, we talked and joked and suddenly Anatomy-the knee joint came in the way. ACL PCL, hyperextension!!! Gosh!! had to scratch my head at this time (12am???) She is interested in all these, I'm so glad that she's glad that I'm glad that she's glad that she got into her favourite course, Physiotherapy!



She tried to dub the bear a suitable name, she even tried 'dynamic stabilizer'? What??? In the end, we sticked to the original name---> Enbenezer!! =)



After meal, I gave a signal to a waitress to bring out the cake that bought earlier SURPRISE SURPRISE!!( Sorry Xiao Mao, I'm still so stubburn that I'm not gonna tell u how did I get the cake there, oh well, could be magic???)



ANd YES!! I lighted the candle on the table and wished and sang( out of tune-ly) happy birthday to Xiao Mao!!



Anyway, I had fun, much fun last night, thanks for going out with me last night. I hope she had fun, and enjoyed herself last night.




Finally, happy birthday Xiao Mao!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa..boss..never post new stuff one..ahahahha

Ji soo Kim said...

Alwin!! it s Damn!! sweet!!kk
Happy Birthday Xiao Mao again!! on behalf of Alwin :D