Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Staying awake at Maccas

It's 4.14am, and I'm still awake, and I'm writing my blog at this time. Im still at Maccas. I finished work at 12.40am and I was supposed to leave and close the store at Hay Street at 12am. I realized that I missed the last train home. SHIT!!! Then I walked back to my store at William St. Bloody Jay who lives in the city wanted to sleep and didn't want me to clash his house...SUCKA!! Oh well, I could just keep feeding myself with my custom-designed Mcbacon-with-BBQ sauce pizza, fries, eggs with onions..(damn fatto!!) I cant sleep here, tried to sleep in the office but I just cant.. HAHA..
I'm now waiting for the 1st train service to operate at 5 something.
Maoee called at 11.30pm from Melbourne (1.30am???) and told me the good news that she passed her OSPE!!Was it called OSPE?? :s Congratulation to her that she passed it! Like I said, it wasn't that easy to fail if she did little mistake:p Anyway, good on her. Hope you enjoy yourselves in Melbourne. Take care, don't be spendtrift. Later broke again, then GG!!
GTG have fun with crews and Wei now!!C ya!! :D

No comments: