Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alwin's McRamlee Burger!

I was working overnight about 2 weeks back, and I had nothing much to do. And it was extremely quite in the store. Thus, I sent my crews on break earlier. I was hungry as well as both of them. Muha and I decided to make a burger+ eggs. And I actually named it McRamlee burger (Ramlee burger is a popular Malay burger often sold in a stall everywhere in Malaysia).

First of all, I sprayed the buns ( for Quarter Pounder) with vegetable oil, and then toast it on the grill, instead of the bun toaster.
Then I cooked the beef patty ( the big one used in Quarter Pounder burger) in the usual way, then we cooked 2 eggs together on the grill.
Next, I wrapped beef patty around with the eggs.
I put a slice of cheese on top of it, and added mayonaise and sweet chilli sauce ( YUMMY!!!! :D)

1 comment:

YiNYin said...

wow...u can own a stall there liao...hahaha